Oxalic Acid 6%
Rust & Stain Remover Liquid
Oxalic acid solutions are excellent cleaners and stain removers for hard surfaces, including, metals, wood, fibreglass, painted and non-slip surfaces. It removes stubborn, ingrained stains like rust, oxidation, dirt, algae, bird lime and rubber marks.
- Excellent stain remover.
- Versatile – can be used on most hard surfaces.
- Dissolves rust, oxidation, bird droppings, rubber etc.
- Wood bleach. Removes discolouration in wood.
- Economical to use – a small amount goes a long way.
How To Use
Spray solution directly onto stained area and allow to soak in for a few minutes. Agitate with a brush or cloth and rinse off with clean water. A second application may be necessary on rust or heavily stained areas.
Where to use Oxalic Acid
- Wood bleach - To bleach old and stained wood removing tannin stains and water stains
- Rust removal- in removing rust on boats, in automotive shops and in restoring antiques
- Used to remove rust stains on patios caused by Ferrous Suphate spills
- in rust stain removal without harming Gel coat, fibre glass, steel and other metal surfaces
- for pre-treating stainless steel
- As a grinding agent in preparing & polishing stones & marble
- Oxalic acid is used in furniture restoration.
- For removing hard water stains from tiles and plumbing fixtures.
- as a precipitator in rare earth mineral processing.
- It is an important reagent in Lanthanide chemistry.
- Oxalic acid is used as a mordant in dyeing processes.
- It can be used as a reducing agent in photography.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is not for human or animal consumption.
Click here for MSDS