Premium Technical Grade
A high-purity potassium chloride (KCl) from natural sources.
Contains Magnesium Hydroxide Carbonate as the anticaking agent
Uses For Potassium Chloride
- suitable for use in cosmetic applications where a higher grade is required.
- Laboratory reagent compound
- For manufacturing potassium and potassium hydroxide
- Used in water softener units
- Used as an ice melt compound
PLEASE NOTE: This product is not for human or animal consumption.
Properties of Potassium Chloride:
CAS No. 7447-40-7
Appearance: white crystals
Other names: Muriate of potash
Molecular formula: KCl
Molar mass: 74.55 g/mol
Density: 1.98 g/cm3
Melting point: 770 C
Solubility: 344g/100g H2O at 20oC
Click here to view Safety Data Sheet MSDS
Click here for Specification Data sheet