ZINC SULPHATE HEPTAHYDRATE
USES OF ZINC SULPHATE
- Source of zinc for agricultural applications.
- For making lithopone.
- Used in electrolytes for zinc plating.
- Used as a mordant in dyeing.
- Used as a preservative for skins and leather.
- Active ingredient in some hard surface moss killing products used on roofs, paths and drives.
Properties of zinc sulphate:
CAS No: 7446-20-0
Other names: Zinc sulfate, white vitreol, Goslarite
Appearance: white powder
Density: 2.072 g/cm3
Solubility: 96.5 g/100mL @20oC
Molecular weight: 287.53 g/mol
Melting point: 100oC
Click here to view MSDS
Click here to view Sales Specification Sheet
PLEASE NOTE: This product is not for human or animal consumption.